Friday, September 12, 2008

So much to do!

Busy here, very busy. Here are some shirts that were dying yesterday. Today they got rinsed and dried so they look like this:
These are the faces that looked like Lex Luthor. Now they have hair. They like it!





Here are the purple shirts that I mentioned yesterday. I uploaded the picture today.This is a one yard piece of fabric that I dyed to put in the Camp Stitches Silent Auction. I hoped to have another one, purple I think, to go with it. I ran out of time. Seeing this, it doesn't seem so special, so I don't even know if I will take it.

I have spent a lot of time today getting ready for Camp Stitches. I am signed up for salad at the dinner potluck so I cut up fresh vegetables: Carrots, bell pepper, jicama, yellow squash, celery and radishes. I am taking some ranch style dressing to dip them in. I wont dip them myself, but other people might. I got a burrito at Burrito Express for myself. I can have half tonight and half for lunch tomorrow. Dinner tonight is a weenie roast with s'mores and tomorrow is taco salad. The weenie roast is a migraine for sure, and taco salad has many migraine possibilities. Easier to take my own food than worry about it. What a pain!

It will be fun. I will just eat my burrito and not make a big deal about it. They should be used to me by now. I made a half a peanut butter sandwich and a hard boiled egg for breakfast. It will be the big Newark Days Festival and the parking lot will be closed all day Saturday, so if we go out, we can't get back!

No comments: