Tuesday, September 30, 2008
I have a saddle pad that I made for Janow. I made the batik myself, on denim, and then built the pad from there. It has two layers of 100% cotton bat and one thin layer of needle felted poly to help give it some hand. I have a picture of Janow with the pad, but it was from a time when he, as well as I, were feeling a bit peeked. SO.......................
I needed another one! Barb was at the barn at the right time and took some pictures for me.
This is our whole photo shoot. In the old days, you figured how many treats you needed for the roll of film. The new digital cams can store many more pictures than that!
You always run out of treats before you run out of memory.
This is the one I picked. Barb positioned herself even with the shoulder, and I did not notice. It would have been better to choose a position even with the hindquarters. It makes the but look bigger and the head look smaller. It doesn't help that Janow has a big Lipizzan head. Photoshop helped, as you can see.