Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Who killed Kenny?

I'm almost ready to put the finishing touch on my first floor cloths, then post a pic for everyone to see. The "almost done" phase of any project is always to longest.

I'm helping my friend Denise make her first quilt. This is challenging because she had already begun, without a clear idea of where she was going. Lucky me, I love this kind of challenge. It makes me miss piecing. I have spent a lot of my time this year playing with the new thing of the month.

Now, in July, I don't even know what I want to try. July snuck up. It is here. I'm thinking.....paint sticks....or water soluble stablizer? Maybe both and count them for August too?

Joseph and I have been watching South Park on DVD. Not what I would recomend for 11 year olds. I had no idea............. should have preveiwed. Of course, he loves it. So he was playing with his S.W.A.T. team action figures and 'they' were discussing tactics. I noticed that one of 'them' sounded a lot like Cartman, so I said "Hay, you sound like Cartman!" He realized that he did and he busted up. Then we had two full days of Cartman imitations.

I bought this floor chair at Target, thinking it would be portable and comfy in case I had to go to the skate park and sit. Joseph was in it with 60 seconds. Whiskers waited patiently until he got up, then tried it herself. Now it usually has someone in it and it's never me.

I've been a member of the ebay Group Beneath The Attic Eaves for a while now. This is a group of primitive folk artists, primarily doll artists. Since this is not primarily what I do, I kind of wonder, from time to time, if there is another fun group that is closer to what I do. So I found another group, Fiber Artists. Then the music stopped and before I could sit down, I found that I had become the moderator. This may be interesting.

No comments: