Sunday, July 22, 2007

Neptune

I finished up an art card from one of the stamps I made when Stitchety Grub's blog made me go 'do something.'

I put it up for auction on ebay. BTAE Beneath the Attic Eaves is having a group theme auction with paticipants listing something in the theme of From Under the Sea. I had a floor cloth in the works for that, but it has been plagued with delays and is not ready in time. So I listed this card. Neptune is the Greek God of the sea, so it counts. It's two and a half by three and a half inches.

As it it turns out, many other From Under the Sea items have also had delays, so I may be able to list my floor cloth later this week.

To see From Under the Sea, click on this BTAE banner:

click here

(there will be other 'not' under the sea things, but there IS a great mermaid doll!)

No comments: