Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Yesterday our internet connection was down

Yesterday was the first day of school. Middle school. He did fine. Nobody had their schedule because the school did not have them ready in time. Organization is going to be the biggest challenge for him, mostly because the school isn't. After the first day, many of the teachers appear to be organized. I guess they have to be.


That left me with time to schmooze with Janow and Silver. The whole summer has been such a rush for Janow, getting only as much as he needs. He was pretty sick most of the summer anyway, and not himself.

Silver remains Silver. With the Boy Scout Camp in Half Moon Bay over the weekend, she spent some major time being ignored. I am working on that today. I want to go to Savers and look through the sewing patterns to see if I can find a pattern for a baby sling like the one that the rabbit had in the movie Mozart and the Whale. It was a very good movie, not just because of the rabbit.

I watched the movie Bucket List with Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson. That was uch better than I expected. Way better. I still want to see Donnie Darko one more time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and was attracted to the photo of your horse, or horse's head. That is a great shot, showing a lot of intelligence and personality. Sure is a "showy" pony.