Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's about time to WIP it

It's about time:
Pictures of the BSA campout at Half Moon Bay last weekend.

The water was really cold! You couldn't really go in wihtout a wetsuit.

But it kept everyone's mind off the reality of school starting on Monday. It kept the parents from having to spend a weekend at home with someone who was comming to grips with the end of summer vacation.



to WIP it:
WIP-work in progress. This is what's going on now. Piecemakers Quilt Guild Block of the Month.
Community quilts won the drawing last time and I wasn't even there. My idea is catching on.

My idea? BOM participation was down. More entries means more prizes, but I didnt want to win another UFO(UnFinished Object). So I made the block and entered it under Community Quilts instead of my name. When they won, it was announced to the whole guild. Now other people are doing it.

More progress on the Running Horse Tank. It really does look better in the pictures!

This is the fabric I bought for the mystery quilt at Camp Stitches.

Camp Stitches is a guild activity that starts on Friday(after next) and continues on until Saturday at noon when the Guilds LAFS sew in starts and goes until 11pm. Bring Jammies and a sleeping quilt.

I'm ignoring you because you won't let me sit on your fabric.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

No comments: