Thursday, August 09, 2007

Water Flows Along a Concentration Gradient

Here is Mary Shelley. I think she is trying to absorb more ferocity through osmosis. Does it flow along a concentration gradient? There is only one Mary Shelley. So different from Whiskers who only pretends ferocity because it is fun. The first time whiskers attacked my feet, I had to check and see if she had been de-clawed. Nope. All there.

Mary Shelley is a beautiful cat with hair that she keeps up perfectly. Whiskers, on the other hand, always looks like she slept funny on her hair and she's bowlegged so she walks like a bulldog.

Going out on a limb here. This is what I've got going on right now. It's not done yet. But now that it is out for all the world to see, if it turns out funky, I'll be embarrassed.


I'm also working on an art collectors card for Julie, whose name I drew for a Halloween art card exchange. It's coming out pretty good so far, but any picture now would be truly boring. I re-thought my plans for it last night, and I am going to break out that water soluble stabilizer I bought last year, or was it the year before.....

No comments: