Monday, August 13, 2007

so busy

Something is wrong in my blog template. I think it happened around a comment, but my html skills aren't up to finding it yet. Maybe it will just archive away.

I have participated in a swap of Halloween themed Artist Cards. I sent mine out today and I am really happy with how it turned out, but I can't post a picture of it until Julie gets it. She gets to be the first to see it. She is sending one to me, so I can post pictures of them both soon.

I ordered a bunch of stuff from Dharma Trading Company and it should come today. I am excited. I have been getting things ready so I can jump right in with the Shiva paint sticks.

I've checked out the feed dogs on my Juki industrial, and says to try it out again and see if it's OK now. I hope to do that today or tomorrow. Yesterday I spent 2 hours preparing fabric and stock solutions. I did a lot, but have nothing to show for it. It's less rewarding than cleaning!

I just finished a book called Ysabel by Guy Gavriel Kay. It was really good. Kind of spooky, but very involving. I have a lot of library books due today, and a few DVDs. I don't think I'll check out any new ones because they take so much time that I could use for something else. That will last only until I actually get to the library and then I may get weak.

I fixed it! I figured it out!

No comments: