Monday, December 28, 2015

More flickr

I'm still working on Flickr. You can see it if you go to www.flickr.com/doublecatbatik. Check it out. At least type it into your search and go there, make sure the addy works, then report back to me, please.

I've been through so many photos........
When I get all the addy parts figure out, I will order Moo Cards. It will have my etsy store address, and my Flickr address. Should I put my blog address too?

What should it say?
Doublecatbatik
Textile Art
Doublecatbatik.etsy.com
www.Flickr.com/doublecatbatik
Doublecatbatik.blogspot.com

how about
Doublecatbatik Textile Art
Cara Drouin
esty addy
flickr addy, blog addy
email addy

What do you all think? How much is too much? Can I get double sided? That would be best. too much info can be overwhelming.

No comments: