Tuesday, December 01, 2015

kitchen counter

e bought a new truck. I didn't blog about it because I haven't taken a picture yet. It's a Chevy.

Then we had a nice Thanksgiving. Joseph was in tantrum mode all day, but when the food was on the table, he took the initiative of opening the Martinelli's sparkling cider and he was pleasant for the entire meal, which was good.

I used one sweet potato and three russet potatoes with butter and heavy cream and the mashed potatoes were the first mashed potatoes I have ever really like. They were good left over too.

Friday the counter people put the plywood base in the for the kitchen counter up at the mountain house. They put the vanity tops on too. Dave went for that.

Monday, they installed the kitchen counter and I was there because Dave was at work. They were supposed to arrive between 8am and 9am, but didn't get there until 11:30. I hurried up and drove so fast I made myself car sick. 


Lydia got to go and was happy when she heard she got to "go in the car" and went totally nuts when Dave put her yellow safety vest on for the mountain. When we got there she ran and ran and ran! So many stickers! At least I had something to do while I waited. I had to use scissors for some.

The quartz we picked out looks great. I can't wait to see it without the cardboard floor!

No comments: