Monday, December 31, 2007

ouch

Yesterday I cut my finger. Right on the very end. I tried to wash it off, but it was bleeding too much, so I told Dave it needed stitches.
He said
"Let's wait and see if it stops bleeding."
I said
"It needs stitches."
He said
"Lets wait and see if it stops bleeding."
I said
"It needs stitches."
He didn't want to drive to the emergency room. I didn't want to put it off. He was going to put it off as long as possible. I knew we'd have to go.
He said
"It might stop bleeding by itself."
I said,
"Even if it does, it still needs stitches."
I have three stitches in my left nose picking finger.
I call it that because it will bother my Mom. I want everyone to know, especially my Mom, that even at 47 years old, it's still OK to bother your mom on purpose. If you didn't care about her, you wouldn't make the effort.

Happy Day Diane

1 comment:

Linda Cline said...

Ouch.

I've done that with my rotary cutter. Shaved a good bit off my finger but nothing that could be sewn back on.

Now I have a Klutz glove. I remind myself to be really careful when I'm too lazy to dig it out and put it on.