Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Back on track, sort of, I think.

Finally! I started painting the shirts I wanted to do. Sometimes I get sidetracked by other projects, sometimes I get side tracked by things other than projects. This was a little of both.

I finished up a watercolor that was for someone special. It not only took some time, but it took space for a long time because it had to keep drying in between steps, taking the space I could have used for something else.

I also spent a Saturday at volunteer work for a group I belong to that makes charity quilts. That was fun, but it took the whole day. Monday was a holiday for the 6th grade, and Joseph wanted to play with his friend while I saw Janow. Since his friend lives close to the barn, I was going to drop him off and then pick him up after Janow. But...the friend was finshing up a homework project, he would be done any minute. That minute stretched out to the entire day. Should I have taken a whole day to wait on someone else's child? I took the whole day waiting with my child, hoping he would get to do something he loves to do. When he is grown up, he will have to spend time waiting for people so he can do what he has to do. He was disapointed in the end, but not frustrated or belittled by my indifference. It was important to him, so it was important to me.

I made a new banner. It's hosted in the same exact place as my old one was, so all the places the old one appears will now show this one. Maybe. Maybe not. I forgot to upload it to my host........bbl

click here

I like it better.

Anne, of Gomilpitas dot com, has been very helpfull again in steering me to Google Adwords. Here is the banner for her site:
I love Milpitas
If you click there, you will find out everything there is to know about Milpitas and home schooling. If you find her jokes section, there are fantastic jokes for all ages, all G rated.

Sean, take care and heal up!

No comments: