Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Third Monday this week

I got my drive cleaned up and some pictures loaded. And three ebay listings. My 6th grader has been home sick since he called from school at 10:00 on Monday. It's stomach flu.

I went to the workshop with Joy Lily and learned so much. I didn't make anything I really liked, but played around with her technique and have had ideas rolling around in my head since Monday.

It rained last night, ick. I have to check the forecast before I can figure out what I am doing today. There is a lot to do, and I'm stuck at home with Mr. Sick.

Three Jacks Floor CLoth

Four Pumpkins

Four More Pumpkins This listing has pictures of Whiskers and Janow.

I got them on Woo-Hoo Mystery Man. To find out what that is, go to the bottom of my listings, there is a link there.

No comments: