Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Don't you hate it when that happens?

I have some good pictures to show you, but instead, you get to see THIS!
I just wanted a rice cake with peanut butter, so I got the jar of peanut butter out of the refridgerator, and I got my knife and the rice cake, and when I opened the jar, THIS!
I can see maybe not throwing it away because you don't want to wash the jar and put it in recycle. I can understand not wanting to open the new jar because you don't want to stir it, but put it away empty? It's not like there are so many people living here that nobody will guess who did it!

All I can do is post it in the blog and hope the right mother sees it!

I'll show you the pictures anyway.

This is in progress:



and this is just finished:
(it's backed with Minky)

and this:
and this. Click on the picture to see the killer details.

No comments: