Friday, October 26, 2007

On And On And On

OK
This is what I finished today.


And this is still in progress.

I worked a little more on the watercolor pencil picture, and I finished ironing the last floor cloth of the summer(fall) so it's ready to put on finish tomorrow. It needs 5 coats. There are two more that need a trim before the final 2 coats, and two others needing one coat. Those should all be done by the end of next week.

I also washed my dye solution bottles so I can make fresh tomorrow, and I prewashed 12 silk scarves so I can dye them.

I finally went to the library, may fvorite place(almost) and got a book on Incan art and one on contemporary African art. And a DVD: Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Joseph and I made a video of him dancing SouljaBoy. I could put it on YouTube, if we had a digital camera, but we don't. It can be done, but it's a pretty big technical problem for me.

No comments: