Thursday, September 27, 2007

Witch in my Computer

I have a witch in my computer. I need to back up my photos because there are a lot of them. I need to clean house. But there is a technical problem. I don't know what's wrong. I'm working on it between other things. In the meantime, no pictures. They will stay in my camera until...whenever.


But if you want a witch of your own, one that won't bother your computer, then check out this ebay listing. This witch was made by my friend Judy. A special witch, one of a kind. Nobody else can get one like this. Guaranteed to ward off lesser witches from Wal*Mart and Target, and make you house Halloween Compliant.
click here, it's a link

Today is the big Quilt Guild day, I go to sell opportunity quilt tickets. After that, we are planning a trip to the Rosicrucian Egyptian Museum and Planetarium.

Yesterday Joe and I went to the Hearst Museum of Anthropology at UC Berkeley. It was fantastic. I would have stayed longer if not for visiting with an 11 yr old. He learned what Cultural Anthropology is.

Tuesday we went to the Monterey Bay Aquarium. The exhibit on jellies was fantastic.

Can I be tired yet?

You know, there's a new exhibit at the Tech Museum.......

No comments: