Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catch Up a Little, Maybe

Yesterday's Monday Bunday was nearly an embarrassment. I almost forgot. After the bun sketches, it felt too easy.

Today started this shibori tank. Yesterday I started dying these sweatshirts.



We came back from a week in New Hampshire a while ago. I never said we were going because there is too much concern for burglary if you publish the dates you are not at home on the Internet. So now we are back. Here are some highlights.

Dave took the pictures and, as you know, he takes a lot. He took some from the airplane window so we could remember how we felt after seven hours on a plane. You can see James Lick Observatory if you know where to look. That's what he wanted a picture of. I circled it for you. There are seven more of these shots, but I'm not making you look at them. I'm saving them for the slide show.

Here is Joseph on lake Pawtuckaway.

Dave and I had a paddle boat. Dave took pictures while I peddled.

Here is where they made me stay up past my bedtime.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

It looks like a good time was had by all! : )