Monday, June 05, 2006

Clothes Horse

Here is a vest I made. It was for "Theme Week" in the group Horsin Around with Hoof Art. It was the first time I participated in one of their events. Probably the last. They prefer listing in a catagory that has low sales, and using a search term for the group that gets you all kinds of gag gifts, many crude, unless you limit your search to that catagory, which seems to have few serious buyers.
Needless to say, I had to list it again in a different catagory. Hardly anyone even looked at it.

It's a size Large, the exact measurements are in the listing and on my website.

It's unique One-Of-A-Kind, and sure to get a lot of compliments.


You can find it by clicking here.

And there is a link to it from my site
click here

Just click on the sign.

It's on the New Things page.

No comments: