Thursday, November 04, 2010

Janow is a Star

My old horse is doing well in his training. He seems to miss being at home. OR He seems excited to be doing real work. He whinnies a lot and is antsier than a three year old sometimes. Then the work starts and he settles down.

Here he is getting longed and pulling the travois.
He is in love with Sunbeam next door. Maybe he misses Emmitt.



I've got to get a new laptop. I have pictures of the ROTC drill team competition that need editing. My computer is slow so it takes a long time. The battery life is about 25 seconds so I have to stay plugged in, and the WiFi is out so I have to stay plugged in to that too. Everywhere my wires reach is uncomfortable to sit at.

I have fallen behind on lots of blog news too. I miss it.

3 comments:

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Janow looks great! what a star, I totally agree.

Fantastyk Voyager said...

He looks awesome!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Janow looks like a natural!

~Lisa