Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Rebox

It's not like re-gifting. The gifts inside are new. Because of other hoo-ha going on, I only mailed packages out yesterday. They went to NV, NJ, NH and SC, and covered Christmas and three birthdays, the 24th, 27th and 31st. Today is my birthday, thank goodness I didn't have to mail myself a gift. I think I would have sent me a lump of coal. December hits us hard.

Reboxing is where you have to unpack the boxes that were shipped to your house in order to have the boxes you need to ship stuff out in(out-in, good.) The first people who ship can't take advantage of this. Be it known that those who shipped in those little foam angel farts have recieved their own farts in return. With more static added!

Those who didn't ship in farts but by nesessity received farts, got theirs bagged and contained so there will not be a mess. Little staticky angel farts popping out of the box and clinging to everything but the waste-basket would put some people over the edge. Those people know who they are.

No pictures today, though I have finished up a couple of projects. They are gifts, so I can't put the pictures here in case the recipients take a peek. Like ANYONE acutally reads my blog!

1 comment:

Flimsy Sanity said...

I sell stuff on eBay and I know how hard it is to find good mailing boxes - I hardly use the main streets as I drive the alleys (should get a tax discount). Save those peanuts and sell them on eBay. Lots of people do - that is where I buy mine.