Thursday, August 10, 2006

Emigrant Gap

Here we are, at Emigrant Gap crossing the Sierra mountains from Sparks/Reno to California. Don't lean back, they'll never recover the body.

The camera was sitting on top of the car, and I figured out how to set the delay so I could run around and get in the picture. Of course, by the time I figured that out, Joseph was bored.

I had wanted to leave Sparks by 9:00, and we almost made it. I just didn't want to miss out on too much camping stuff. Of course, everybody in Sparks thought 9:00 was way too soon! But since we had missed Thursday entirely, I wanted to get as much camping as possible.

Of course, Jospeh had so much fun camping that he wished we had got there sooner. It did no good to remind him that he had not wanted to leave Sparks as early as we had.


click here

No comments: