Saturday, May 27, 2006

Horsin Around With Hoof Art Theme: Foals

Here is a vest I made for the Horsin Around With Hoof Art Theme. I haven't participated a lot in this group. I think they do a new theme every week! That's too much for me. But this one seemed like fun and I had an idea.


I made the vest and then added the collage. It's a size large. Machine washable.



The vest is made of all new fabric, the collage is a blend of new and vintage,some knit and home dec, and some ribbon and beads.




The fabrics are all sewn together securely by machine.

Most of this group are painters, so this project is different from theirs. I haven't quilt found out where I fit yet. My projects are always different from everybody else's






It's listed on ebay:

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZdoublecatbatik

The listing has a link to other items from the same challenge



click here

No comments: