Monday, May 17, 2010

Smiling Animals

I added the widget of smiling animal pictures that you see on the right. Unfortunately, it comes with ads. I will probably take it out soon. Well, I will take it out, probably soon. No promises.

Task for the day: IdiotsTrafficSchool-dot-com. That is because I got a speeding ticket in Byron. Where is Byron? I think it's the Gas Station/Quicky Mart between the two stoplights when you go from Mountain House Parkway to HWY 4. Twenty years in Milpitas, notorius for speeding tickets, and I get a ticket. Not in Milpitas, in BYRON!

So, I have completed the registration for online traffic school and the screen says:
"A ROUND OF APPLAUSE FOR YOU!"

I hope it's all that easy.
------------------------
OK! OK! I wanted easy, not inane. So, at the end of chapter one, there are questions on the material in chapter one. Like this:

2. In Chapter 1 the topic "Classes of Licenses" has a picture of a _______next to it.
A a blue bus
B a red bus
C a yellow bus
D a green bus
E none of the above

This is not hard, unless, maybe, you were expecting pertinant questions.

4 comments:

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Sounds like kindergarten. lol!

Sorry about the ticket. What a pain.


~Lisa

d. moll, l.ac. said...

Argg....did you get your laptop back?

Unknown said...

THe laptop is OK, but I am not going on the web with it 'til I get a better anti-virus doodad.

I passed traffic school! It was awefull. I deserved it, I drove too fast. But I hated it. At least I got to do it on line at my own pace.

allhorsestuff said...

Darn! Sorry Cara for that photo ticket! I am always afraid I will get one someday!
Amazing..never heard of an online class...but then, everything else is these days!
Glad you passed!
KK