This is another of the saddle pads I am currently working on. Hope it gets done in time for the show!
Saturday I sewed some inner cotton quilts to build the saddlepad quilt sandwich with and the new Pfaff was fine. Monday, yesterday, there were problems and I ended up with the worst thread jam ever. Had to take it back to Mel to be fixed. He had a hard time! Between us, we figured out how it happened and so I can keep it from happening again.
My batik didn't go well either. By the time I got to it yesterday, it was too cold outside and the wax would lose heat before it permeated the denim.
Today, however, in the few moments here and there that I have squeezed in, things are going better!