Sunday, June 17, 2007

Do You Know the Way to San Jose?

There is a skateboard park here. Joseph left a note so I would be sure to see it and know where it is, just in case I decided to take him there.

This is very funny if you are familiar with San Jose, California. If you want your monitor to show it bigger, just click on the picture. Then use the back arrow to return.


Friday was the last day of school. It was a relief for me as well as for Joseph. I told him my prediction was that by Monday morning at 9:30, he would say
"I'm SO bored!"

He denied the possibility, but I told him that's what happened last year. Actually, he made it until 11:00.
"I'm SO bored."
I replied:
"It's going to be a long summer."

I started another floor cloth yesterday. The first one isn't finished, but I learned a lot about how the wax goes into 10oz duck. I took an intermediate picture of it, and I have a couple pictures of the first one too, but they are still in the camera.

I have a dress I bought second hand at Savers thrift store. We were there looking for school uniforms. We came up short, but it was only a couple of weeks before school was out and it didn't make sense to buy new for only a few wears. I saw this great rayon African print dress. There is enough fabric there for pants. The kind Dave hates for me to wear in public when I am with him.

I think it was the cow pants that made up his mind. They are worn out and long gone, but the Hereford cows with their red and white striped beach towels and the blue and white starred float rings really embarrassed him. I think this print will be okay though. It's a little more mainstream for clothing, and Dave knows it's been clothing before.

click here!
click here

No comments: