Friday, March 31, 2006

Trusty Juki


Here is the ongoing progress on Key Search. It's taking a long time! It's quilted in a fun way that I make up as I go, it's very unique. I was making it for sale, but I like it so I may keep this one for my own bed!
I have not worked on it very much because I have spent a lot of time on the computer, working on the website. That is also slow going since I am teaching myself html, the hard way. I think quilters tend to do everything the hard way.
This quilt will be in the Piecemakers Quilting Guild of Southern Alameda County Legacies of Love Quilt Show on May 6th and 7th. Entry deadline in next Tuesday for forms and photos, the actual quilts must be in by the 13th! Can I make it? Big question!
I just finished up making a gallery on my website. You should check it out. My online artist group, Folk-of-Art-friends, had a challenge called All Creatures Great and Small. It was simple, sort of. Each artist picked an animal, limit of 2 people per animal, and made that animal. Most are listed for sale on eBay. I made a gallery page on my site that you can click to from the first page. It's Pretty obvious where to click.


click here

No comments: