Monday, March 27, 2006

design wall


This is what I have on my design wall right now. These are for wearable fabric collages. I will post them as I finish them.

I want to have them done in time to sell at the Country Store at our quilting guild show in Hayward on May 6th and 7th. It's at Centenial Hall. That's Hayward, California.

The Capucin with Biscotti will be in the show. I'm trying to finish Key Search for that show too.


Folk of Art Friends is finishing up a challenge called All Creatures Great and Small. I'm working on making a gallery on my website to show off all the pieces. I'm adding them as I can. You can go to Doublecat Batik and click on the link to the gallery so see the ones I've got so far. Just click on the little orangey-yellow banner thing under here:

click here

No comments: