Thursday, October 07, 2010

Pictures, for Mom

Here are the birthday pictures for Mom. She is too far away, so there should be enough pictures here to make it almost feel like she was here.

Tha Haul. The card table for the tower was too big to wrap. It should be easy to get up the hill, and not too much trouble to get from the top to the bottom as needed with a block and tackle on the eaves to pull it up and down the outside.

I dsaved money on wrapping paper. This is propane. Joseph says he could have saved money on that too, he always has extra gas.














I see stupid people reading my shirt

2 comments:

Grey Horse Matters said...

I like his shirt. Of course, I was one of the stupid people trying to read it before I got to the end of the post.

brad clements said...

Happy birthday Dave!

I suffered through my 47th last month.

Are we half-way there?