Monday, December 01, 2008

New Grass, Old Bug


The first grass of the winter is coming up. Janow is looking forward to getting his, but horses who have had laminitis do not get a lot of green grass.

I got all my saddlepad photos edited and wrote the html for my webpage. That took a long time. At least 10 hours! Now the photos don't work!

----later that day------
They work. Here is the link Doublecatbatik website

Rats.

Now I can tackle the problem in my sidebar. The one that dissappeared. I have narrowed down the line where the error is. Now I have to figure out what is wrong and fix it. I don't know if that is the hard part or the easy part. I really don't want to know, but I will probably find out.

Here is the rig drilling our new well. They hit water at 220 feet. Lots of water. Many flushes of the toity are in our future. You can see how much dust they blew out! What a mess!

3 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Those are lovely! Do the pads fit English or Western saddles? I imagine English looks best, you wouldn't want to completely hide them!
Very nice webpage too.

Unknown said...

The pads are English. Some are cut for dresaage saddles, some for all purpose saddles or jumping saddles. The exact measurements of each pad are on the website.
I would love to have a variety to suit all saddles and styles, but I am just one person and these take a long time to make.
I know more about English riding, so naturally, they are English.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Yay! A new well AND new green grass! Such a bounty for the horses and your toity! lol :)

~Lisa
New Mexico