Thursday, July 17, 2008

bags

Bags? Well, the pictures on yesterday's post are saddlepads, not bags, but Ambleside Designs makes bags. Carryall size and handbag size. Not being a bag type person, I hadn't even noticed. I have enough baggage, I don't need more. But Kyra noticed, so even if you are not a horse person, you may want to look.

The bags Kyra mentioned are on this page:
Ambleside bags

I went to Kyra's blog by following her name/link in yesterday's comment. Can you imagine metal quilts? "No?" Go to her blog and see them. "Yes," you can imagine metal quilts? Not like these, you can't! You still need to go to her blog and see them!
Black Threads

Still no laptop.......

I saw the movie Donnie Darko. I had read the reviews, but nothing could have prepared me for that. It was very good, I have to see it again. It was weird.

No comments: