Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm back

Finally finished backing up and getting snapshots ready to send out. I waited too long. Lots of other stuff has been happening. Frantic on our end, but boring to tell about.

Joseph told me, Monday night, that he had to make a 3-D model of the Roman Coliseum, due Thursday. That's not a lot of time. Scouts is Monday and Tuesday was new student orientation at the Middle School. Even without those things, three days to make a model of the Roman Coliseum is not long at all. So, he didn't do a model. I helped him make this mosaic. I had to shop for the materials while he was in school. Working parents could not do this. The concept was mine. He did most of the sticking. We used Avery peel and stick labels, colored with watercolor paints. It was easier than putting glue on each piece and it went pretty fast.

I have been trying to get some stuff done too.

No comments: