Sunday, January 20, 2008

Binding

It has been way too long since my last update. Silver has settled in and is nothing like I thought rabbits were. She is more fun. Dave thinks she is messy. I point out that she is more reliable at litter box use than his favorite cat Whiskers.

I have enrolled in a Design Outside the Lines retreat with Marcie Tilton and Diane Ericson in Santa Barbara. A big scary step. Now I have to prepare. Fast. It is February 3rd thru 7th.

Part of why I have not posted is because I wanted to show you pictures of Silver and I didn't want to scare her with a flash. I took pictures this morning and she took the flash in stride. Possible because it was never a problem, possibly because I waited until she was more at-home here.

Another bigger one was that I promised to post pictures of putting two-fold binding on a quilt. I took the pictures a long time ago, but did not feel like editing the photos or writing directions. I finally did.

Blogger has reduced the file size, so if you want the bigger files, I can email them to you in an attachment. Just leave a comment.


No comments: