Monday, April 24, 2006

Paula Pullet and Chica Chicken

Here they are.

They are growing fast. We are holding them as much as possible so that they will be easy to handle. Maybe. Jospeh is helping a lot.

I am hoping they will be more effective than pesticides in the garden, or insecticidal soap that makes the vegetables taste soapy. We have snails, earwigs, cabbage worms and tomato worms.

Right now we have a crop of mosquitos that is phenomenal. I have to look over the fence and see if the nieghbors pool cover is full of water. If it is, I have to walk around and talk to them, or call the West Nile Virus authorities. Mosquitos are usually not so prevalent in Milpitas!

I am working on Primiitve sweatshirts for the Country Store at Legacies of Love Quilt Show. I ordered frames for many of my batiks too. And I'm trying to learn GIMP.


click here

Quilt show info is on my web page, the first page, as well as pictures of my entries. Four quilts and a 'doll'. ust click on the red-yellow-orangy DOUBLECATBATIK banner, it's a link.

No comments: