Saturday, April 08, 2006

Down to the Wire


Yet another photo of Key Search in progress. The deadline for this quilt to be done for the show is April 13th. It's already entered and the paperwork submitted, but I am still quilting the top, and haven't even cut the binding or the sleeve! Will I make it?

The quilting pattern and colors are very interesting. I'm glad I picked white for the backing. I backed Merry Horses in white, with red quilting, and it was very striking. It was up in Ohlone Arts during the Misson San Jose Outdoor Quilt Show last year. Flipping it around to the back surprised everyone who saw it.
(You can see it on my website. Just click here On the picture of it)
click here



Key Search has the quilted image of five antique keys hidden in it. My intention was to sell this quilt, but the more I work on it, the more I like it. I think I will keep it for my own bed......


click here

No comments: