Friday, December 09, 2005

Homestead

I just listed this on ebay last night. I added a back and hanger to the batik, so it was ready to hang. It's stitched onto the burlap in big stitches that are easy to take out if they want to change the presentation. The batik piece itself is 14"x14". The hanging is bigger, about 17". The burlap looks rustic, but has a good drape for hanging. I got some ticking to try for backing batiks. It looks like it will be good too.
You can find it by searching the seller Doublecatbatik by searching FOAF for Folk-of-Art Friends, that will get some great folk art and prinitive folk art form other sellers too. Or you can click on the link below. There is also a link to ebay auctions on this blog, look on the right side of your monitor.
I think there may be a problem with the link in my other auction, I have to go see, and fix it if I can.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Red-Homestead-Batik-wall-art-Original-FOAF_W0QQitemZ7373642433QQcategoryZ357QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

No comments: