Saturday, November 26, 2005

WIP


Another Work In Progress.
It's not a turkey.

I have begun discussions with another small enterprise. There may be a merger. The joint projects will be equestrian oriented.

Also, there is an opportunity to purchase an industrial sewing machine. I can't do it unless I sell a major quilt.

I have begun to attach PayPal shopping cart to DoubleCatBatik.com. It seems complicated right now, but I need to do it.

The more I work on html, the faster it goes, but the improvement seems to happen slowly. I just have to perservere. It would be to easy to let operational expenses exceed income, very easy. It is a slow process. It is a lifelong conditioning that tells me I must hit the ground running, that there is no middle ground between immediate total success and abject failure.

No comments: