Wednesday, April 25, 2012

There is a lot going on here. Nothing spectacular, just lots of "the usual." There was a Boy Scout Camporee at Grant Ranch.
The Santa Cruz Pregnant Mare Rescue Swap meet is comming up on Saturday. I have a vendor space. I have been looking for a market umbrella but not found one that is a justifiable expense considering the revenue it will bring. I think I will have to say that I will use it mostly at home with the spa. Here are some of the shirts I have been working on. Problem with these is that the pictures cannot prepare you for how they really are.
The Vineyard Classic Combined Driving Event is approaching also, first weekend in May. I have set it up for BSA Troop 92 to volunteer, since it is a benefit show. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

No comments: