Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Red or Yellow? Help me decide!


I accidently clicked "Publish" instead of "Save," so this post is double for some. OOPS!

A lot is happening. Tons of stuff.

I need to order my Sprint cart today or tomorrow. I wanted it red.....Todd has several shades of red, which one? But really, Yellow would look good too. Dark colors can get so hot in the sun. What do you think?

I have taken Maggie two times to Roger's to drive. She is fantastic, just put to and go. I have had to borrow a cart from Roger. I have not been able to drive her at home.

In the meantime, I have a new Wintec open face bridle and a very small Equilizer girth so I can ride Maggie. My saddle is not the best fit. I am making a pad that should help. Finding a saddle that fits would be best, but how much time and moeyu should I spend when I don't plan on riding her that much?

Roger sold the KG road cart for me. I ordered a Kingston cart, really inexpensive and not well made. It arrived in a box and needed assembly. Those carts can break due to metal fatigue ion a certain place, so you have to have reinforcements welded on. Sandro at Indian Hill is going to do it for me. When he gets back from vacation.

Dave wants to go to New Hamsphire sometime this summer, so I have to figure out what to do with the animals. I want to find a place Lydia can go, she is young and very active, as well as not confirmed in house training, so she can't stay here alone, especially not with Silver.

I am trying to get Blog to Book, but the site I have been using is really bad. I can order it today, but I want to check out other sites.

I need to finish the tart cover for the carriage house, but I am not sure how fast I need to do it. If I can store the Kingston in Maggie's stall, that would be OK. I measured the door opening, but the cart is in the welding shop.

I have a lot of saddle pads on eBay right now. That is just one more thing to keep track of. But I can use the money that comes form any sales. eBay has never been my best venue. In Person has always been best. When people actually SEE them......

2 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

Bright red would look good but then I am a sucker for a bright yellow too.

Maggie looks so good. I'm glad she's working out for you.

I've never been to New England (the few remaining states I haven't been through.) Sounds like fun. Good luck on the plans for your pets.

The Fab Furs said...

If you spend much time in the cart, a cooler color would be better--maybe yellow with red racing stripes (I know nothing of cart color schemes). Your vet/RVTs at the vet might be able to steer you to a good boarding option for Lydia.