Monday, January 05, 2009

post holiday post

"I SAW SANTA"


The Holidays were fun, but after is hard. Inside too long, eating junk, wiped out from the frenzy, can't think of anything you want to have or do, outside is grey. Now that is over too and I'm ready for real life to resume.


This is Joseph. We had a good laugh messing up the picture with photoshop. He wanted a bean bag and I made this the day before. It wasn't as big as I wanted. I have since added more fabric and faux beans and it is better. Joseph liked it how it was and didnt want me to change it, but I did anyway and now he likes it more. Dave couldn't believe I made it in one day.

Whiskers liked it too.

I have marked even more things down on my wevsite and my ETSY store. This year I am satisfied with the work I am producing and I need to create a more uniform appearnce. Thses things have to go. If you are interested, the links are on the sidebar. You're probably not and that's fine.

2 comments:

Fantastyk Voyager said...

That is a very cool bean bag!! Looks comfy!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know I passed a blog award on to you. Come on by to pick it up!