Friday, September 30, 2005

Friendship Art Card from Barb



This is an art card I recieved from my friend Barb in swap. She dyed the fabric for this herself, and sent me some extra pieces and some beads and charms. This card looks spectacular, but to actually hold it in my hand and know someone made it just for me...hard to describe.
We have recently become interested in them and started collecting. Art Cards are 2 1/2 x 3 1/3 inch works of art. They fit in trading card sleeves and can be displayed in many ways. If you search ebay for ACEO, ( Art Card Editions and Originals), you'll see an amazing variety.
Barb is a great artist and often inspires me or daunts me. You can see her folk art at http://folk-of-art.com. Look for Hand-Me-Downz. You'll find some incredible stuff with huge polymer clay grins.

No comments: