Saturday, April 18, 2015

Pairs, Singles, Rabbits, over the Mt.

Somehow, I found myself in charge of planning a driving event at HD Equestrian Center in San Martin. This my be a complete boondoggle. So, this weekend, I am writing the proposal for funding. It sounds like too much grownup stuff for me!

I drove the ponies as a pair in San Martin on Thursday. Trainer Harry Councell was next to me. We used his carriage. The girls were champs. Someone even pulled up along side of us with their car and asked to take a picture! wow. Almost famous.

Pepper pulled single for the first time since Oct 13. That was Friday. It wasn't great, but we didn't die. Fancois helped. I need to do it more, with a walker person. She needs to get used to the breeching. I think that is what bothers her.

Today is the Bunny Bee. We sew crate liners and blankies for bunnies.

Dave is taking most of the bathroom flooring and shower wall tile up to the mountain today. The rest tomorrow. We are going to spend the afternoon driving over the top of Mt. Hamilton and down the back, through Paterson to Livermore. We haven't done it yet. Putting it off. Not sure why. Supposed to be a nice drive.

No comments: