Thursday, December 15, 2016

Welcome December, Maybe

Here it is, December already. The whole summer/fall has been a flurry of activity, building the barn and fence for the ponies, moving into the new house, and now Christmas coming.

In general, I like living far away and the solitude. But the short winter days always get to me, and the the holidays mess up my routine. Parties are really hard. I'm OK with one or two people, but parties, no thanks.

Having the mares cohabit changes my relati ok nship considerably. Yndi became very herd bound and dangerous to drive, and Pepper became less predictable. I finally just sis a bunch of short circle work sessions with Yndi and she got better. When Yndi got better, Pepper got better.


  • I want to go to Merrie''s for lessons, but between all the other crap, it won't fit in. So I'm not driving at all.


I have taken some pictures though


No comments: