Friday, April 22, 2016

Practice The Little Things and RMU

Yesterday, I took Yndi for a trailer ride to Ed Levin Park. Its about a mile down the road from Indian Hill ranch, so it's a good trip just to go somewhere and practice being away from Pepper and get calmer.

She had some very runny poops, and we did some circle work to try to calm her down and get her respect. I think we made progress.

I took her home again, and loaded Pepper in the trailer. She practiced being alone in the park. She did better than Yndi.


We left a lot of groomed off shed for the birds to make nests with.

Home again and in time to lurk a Rich Mom University live Facebook help session. It was farther along in the modules than I am yet, but I brainstormed a lot and I believe it was helpful.

My big launch is set for the first day of Daylight Savings Time, March 2017. After the big move is over and I have a chance to make many saddle pads.

I have to change my name to something specifically equestrian.

No comments: