Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving



I took this picutre a while ago. I had to. This is how turkeys can look in the spring when they start making new turkeys. They dont look like this in the fall, when we make all the construction paper and ceramic ones.

When I first saw turkeys like this in spring, I was so surprised! My school teachers always taught me that they look this way in November! I wonder how many of them acually knew?

These turkeys are right by Calavers Road in Ed Levin Park, part of the Santa Clara Regional Parks. The black fence is around Laguna Cemetery, an historical cememtary where many of the town founders are buried, or at least bought burial plots. Who know if they actually got burried there.

I have never heard any stories of ghost in that part of the park.

No comments: